Retailers and other businesses that use SiteSeer want a better understanding of their customers and potential customers. One type of data that can help them do just that is mobile phone data, which gives valuable intelligence about the quantity and types of visitors that are frequenting each business, the other retailers they visit, their shopping behavior, and much more.
Understanding who visits a business or shopping center and how visitors travel are key to comparing locations, building accurate trade areas, evaluating competition and estimating site potential. When used in combination with the other data sources and tools within SiteSeer, mobile activity provides the critical insights that ensure you are making the most accurate site decisions possible.
Soon, users will have access to free visitor data in SiteSeer
We’re very excited to share that all SiteSeer users will soon have access to a free dataset of mobile activity data (from PlaceIQ, now part of Precisely) in the platform. We’ll unveil this new functionality at ICSC in Las Vegas in May 2023, but here’s what SiteSeer subscribers will have access to:
- Visitor data for the last 30 days (about an entered location)
- Basic reports
- Map view of visitor home locations
- Map view of visitor home heat map
- Compare properties dashboard that lets users view visits (weekly trend), visits by day of the week, visits by hour of the day, median distance traveled, average, weekly frequency, median dwell time and visited chains
A great way to “try before you buy”
If you’re interested in the benefits of mobile activity data and how it can improve your location intelligence in SiteSeer, you will soon be able to test out this data for free. If you like what you can learn about your customers using mobile activity data, you can upgrade your subscription for even more insights, such as:
- Historical visitor data (last 3, 6, 12 or 24 months, YTD, last year, or at different points during COVID)
- Premium reports
- Filtering by top properties visited, properties by category, properties by chain/name, low confidence properties, unclassified properties, and last 30 days
- Trade areas (convert a property to a site and visitor fit a trade area)
- Map views (by daytime location, daytime heat map, by blockgroup themes, visitor penetration themes, etc.)
- More ways to compare properties - by zip code, by city, national ranking, state ranking, market (DMA) ranking
- The ability to benchmark properties by visits (weekly, daily, hourly, demographics), median distance traveled, average weekly frequency, median dwell time, other visited chains, rankings, top locations for a chain, and more.
Understand customer visitation
Start getting insights into foot traffic counts and dwell time. Learn where your customers and prospective customers live and work. With this type of data at your fingertips in SiteSeer, you can reach your best customers, create accurate sales forecasts, analyze your competition and much more.